Re: Debian Linux ECCN-Codes?

Hi Markus,

let me translate it from German as both lists are English ones.
(debian-www is maybe not the best list but if there exists such a number
it should be mentioned in the website where I didn't found it. You could
try debian-legal@... instead.)

<translation>
We use on one of our VoIP GSM gateways Debian/GNU Linux.

For export issues according to US law we require a so called ECCN code
for our project.

The ECCN determines by the ECCN codes of the used sub projects.

Is there a ECCN code for Debian/GNU Linux?
</translation>

PS: After some searching I found
http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-legal%40lists.debian.org/msg37336.html
which seems not to answer it (didn't read it carefully).