New *Improved* Developer Locations map

Hello all,
I was not alone in not being completely happy with the second version
of the developer map so I bit the bullet and wrote my own program to
aggregate high concentrations of developers. The results can be found
in http://people.debian.org/~treacy/developer-locations.html . For
comparison, the previous version of clustering is still available at
http://people.debian.org/~treacy/developer-locations-v2.html .

Of course, my original version is still on the web pages at
http://www.debian.org/devel/developers.loc

This version should address all the criticisms of version 2. Even
though more markers are displayed at a time it is actually faster than
the previous version. Let me know if you think it is too slow, in
which case I'll drop the number of markers some more.

If you see a (small) marker that looks out of place, send me the
number of the marker (hold mouse over the marker) and I can send the
developer a mail to fix their coords. Unfortunately only a small
percentage of those contacted so far have responded.

Enjoy.

--
James Treacy
treacy@debian.org