Re: Debian website images

Hi Thomas,

On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 07:48:48AM -0500, Thomas Allen wrote:
> If it's not a problem, I'd like to smooth the edges of just the red bar
> caps (behind the top nav) and the blue top nav link caps. I think it would
> make the site look better. I was unable to find these images through the
> page source or your stylesheets, so I would need a link to these few
> images.

please note that the red bar and also the blue background box are no
images, it's Mozilla specific CSS code (which is IIRC not even standard
conform).

Visit the page in Konqueror doesn't show this round corners.

>From debian.css:
#leftcol, #navbar, #navbar a {
  -moz-border-radius: 15px;
  /* this goes to the end as the css validator does not like it
  will be replaced by border-radius with css3 */
}

Jens