Re: Write access on the Debian website.

On Sun, 2007-05-27 at 15:30 +0200, Frans Pop wrote:

> > Maybe DD's can "sponsor" for non-DD's to get changes committed.
>
> Why? Did you not read the next para? :
>
> > > That was true for a short while after the upgrade of the server to
> > > Sarge, but AFAIK this was fixed long ago.

I did read that para. :)  I realize now that my suggestion about
"sponsor" was a bit too short.  My point is:

All DD's have write access to all packages, and any non-DD can update
any package via "sponsors".  If all DD's had cvs commit access to the
wml-files, then any non-DD could update any webpage via "sponsors".  I
believe that this would help to get more people working on getting and
keeping the webpages up-to-date.