Re: RSA key on cvs.debian.org changed?

Just in case, before I login, I wanted to check if something had changed. I did look the machines page but cvs is not listed and from the DNS query I couldn't tell if it was (supposed to be) a CNAME.

did you check back with db.debian.org?

Yes, that's what I refered to as "the machines page".  But cvs is not listed.

I'm using cvs on top of ssh, is anybody else using this?

export CVS_RSH=ssh
export CVSROOT=:ext:mapache@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/webwml

I logged into master and from there tried to do a ssh to cvs and I got this error:

No RSA host key is known for cvs.debian.org and you have requested strict checking.
Host key verification failed.

Where can I get a valid RSA host key for cvs.debian.org?

Eduardo.