Mirrors.masterlist update policy for replacements

Hi,

I just happened to notice that our anlx.net mirror is no longer in the
Mirrors.masterlist file. The culprit is this commit (by djpig):

http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/english/mirror/Mirrors.masterlist?root=webwml&r1=1.574&r2=1.575&diff_format=h

The problem here isn't that the ftp.uk.d.o entry was changed, it's that
the anlx.net entry wasn't forked off as it should have been.

The masterlist format doesn't have what you'd call "pointers" implemented
for official mirror domain names, we have to move the actual data under the
same Site: for it to work; and when we replace the data, the old instance
has to be re-created manually, elsewhere. I know it's a bit silly, and it
could be fixed, but hey, nobody got enough round tuits yet to get such
change done in the parser scripts.

So, if changing Mirrors.masterlist in the future, please remember to do
that fork. Same goes for everyone else, this isn't to censure Frank :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.