Suggest instructions for how to use volitile archive signing key

The page:

http://www.debian.org/volatile/

has the text:

Archive signing key
Please see ziyi-sarge.asc for sarge, and etch-volatile.asc for etch.

I, and I suspect others, would appreciate a more verbose instructions.
Please consider using this text:

To ensure the packages in the volatile master and mirror archives have
not been tampered with, the packages are are digitally signed.  You need
to configure your system to recognize this signature.

If your system is running the Etch version on Debian, run as root:
apt-get update ; apt-get install curl apt-key ; curl http://www.debian.org/volatile/etch-volatile.asc | apt-key add -

If your system is running the Sarge version on Debian, run as root:
apt-get update ; apt-get install curl apt-key ; curl http://www.debian.org/volatile/ziyi-sarge.asc | apt-key add -

If your system encounters an unknown signature, you will get a warning such as:

W: GPG error: http://volatile.debian.org etch/volatile Release: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY F193B82C012D9230