Braithwaite Technology Consultants Inc., Canada

Braithwaite Technology Consultants Inc., Canada
Commercial
http://braithwaite.ca/

All our servers are running Debian Etch (except for one that is used for
Active Directory and SageCRM) and we have about 1/4 workstations running
it as while. We have been running Debian form about three years.

Our Workstations mainly run Evolution and Firefox. All development work
that is done in VIM. They are all cheap Dells, with about 512MB and AMD 64.

Our servers are running everything from a Jabber, PostgreSQL, OpenLDAP,
Postfix, Jabber, Tomcat, and IMAP. Most are just inexpensive Dell pizza
rack servers. Our only unscheduled down time has been because the power
went out.

We run our own APT servers.