Re: Website Designs

Hi,
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:33:49 +0200, Runa Agate Sandvik <runa@samfundet.no> said:

> On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 09:11:37PM +0100, James Herrington wrote:
>> I've come up with a quick mockup design for the debian homepage, what
>> does everyone think?

> I have created a wiki page[1] where everyone can add their proposals
> :)

        Where can I see a statement of goals for the reorganization? Who
 is supposed to be the target audience of the site? (I am not sure we
 can get meaningful goals until we have an idea of who the stakeholders
 are).

        Starting to come up with mockups before we have
 goals/audience/requirements in place seems ... wrong, somehow.

        manoj
--
The world wants to be deceived. Sebastian Brant