Re: Persian page fail to build

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 07:38:46PM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2007 at 12:13:42AM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> > after adding the Persian translation of the website I found the
> > following error in the log file:
> >
> > wml -q -D CUR_YEAR=2007 -o UNDEFuFA:index.fa.html@g+w   index.wml
> > ePerl:Error: Perl parsing error (interpreter rc=2)
> >
> > I cannot reproduce it since it works for me. I have also no access to
> > /tmp/wml.SDs4aI/wml.3124.tmp1.wml so I really do not know how to fix
> > this. Any ideas?
>
> Here's the file.

Thanks, it was useful. Here is how I solved the problem:

Since the output mentioned the error in pass 3 of wml I started locally
only pass 1 and 2 via
$ wml -p1-2 -q -D CUR_YEAR=2007 -o UNDEFuFA:index.fa.html@g+w index.wml
and compared index.fa.html and /tmp/wml.SDs4aI/wml.3124.tmp1.wml.

I noticed that my file contains language specific issues such as the
utf-8 encoding and the language code fa which was missing in
wml.3124.tmp1.wml. As these settings are defined in .wmlrc I found the
problem immediately: I just forgot to commit .wmlrc because of its hidden
state :-)

It should be fixed now.

Jens