Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joy: webwml/english/CD/vendors adding-form.wml

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 08:53:49AM +1000, Craig Small wrote:
> > The generated mails are sent to cdvendors@d.o right now, which is currently
> > just webmaster@d.o, and that in turn currently expands to Craig Small, Matt
> > Kraai, Frank Lichtenfeld and me.
> Wow, only that few of us?

Yep... but we never were much more, were we? Darren Benham left years ago;
we had Davide Puricelli for a while but he also left; Jay Treacy finally
left the mail aliases a couple of months ago.

Anyway, Richard had changed the vendors submission web page to direct people
to debian-www some 15 months ago. His commit message said "Changed all
cdvendors@debian.org occurrences to debian-www@lists.debian.org - cdvendors
has been a black hole for a long time".

> > I'd appreciate comments.
> No CD or DVD types.

Again, I'd appreciate it if someone could clarify what this means.
I see now that /CD/vendors/adding has:

* Type of CDs sold (see at the top of page for details)

That sounds like it was copied and pasted... hmm... maybe it should be a
list of checkboxes with the seven items listed at the /CD/vendors/ page?

> Perhaps, "Debian you can frisbee" ?

:)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.