Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joy: webwml/english/CD/vendors adding-form.wml

Paul Cager <paul-debian@home.paulcager.org> wrote: [...]
> 1) The Country list seems to be ordered by country-code. I think this
> may be confusing for users [...]

On the plus side, it makes the ordering language-independent.

> 2) Is it intentional to list "Great Britain" rather than the "United
> Kingdom". The existing list has "UK", which I think is more likely to be
> what people look for.

Listing the full title "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern
Ireland" is a good idea, as we'll still be Great Britain after the
revolution that removes the monarchy (and screws the incorrect TLD).

Maybe I shouldn't be writing this on a Saturday night,
--
MJR/slef