Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by don: webwml/english/Bugs Developer.wml

Hi,

From: Debian WWW CVS
Subject: Debian WWW CVS commit by don: webwml/english/Bugs Developer.wml
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 01:16:16 -0600

> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	don	07/04/09 01:16:16
>
> Modified files:
> 	english/Bugs   : Developer.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	 * Document the addition of the lenny and lenny-ignore tags
> 	 * Clean up the documentation of the release specific/archival tags to
> 	   indicate that other things may use them, like britney.

I have a question about a following paragraph:

  tags ignore the bug for the purpose of a testing propagation. The
  release tags, which used to only indicate which bugs affected a
  specific release, now indicate when a bug can be archived, and are
  otherwise ignored by the BTS. However, they may be utilized by other
  tools like the testing propagation scripts.

Before r1.68, "the latter 6 tags" meant sarge, sarge-ignore, etch,
etch-ignore, sid, experimental, but now lenny and lenny-ignore have
been inserted.  I tried to fix this inconsistency by changing 6 to 8,
but I don't have confidence about whether it is a correct fix or not;
the meanings of lenny and lenny-ignore do not have changed recently.
How about your idea?

Many thanks,

-nori