Re: Urgent -- Release announcement for Etch

Hi!

* Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> [070408 12:33]:

> You might have noticed:  Everything is going well.  So the announcement
> will be sent out in a one, maybe two hours.

Many thanks for the translations I received so far;  the announcements
has been send out to the proper lists (one has been send to the
user-lists, since no -news lists existed) and committed to the webpage
(one language was only comitted to the webpage, since no -news and no
-user list exists).

Feel free to committ additional languages as you will through the usual
ways, and to poke me, if you need someone to send the announcement to
your -news list.

Again many thanks to the translators (I didn't finished one in my mother
tongue;  man kudos for translating it in such a short timeframe), and to
everyone else involed.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander