Re: broken link on download-page

On Sun, 2007-04-08 at 12:06 +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Bart Martens (bartm@debian.org) [070408 11:54]:
> > On Sun, 2007-04-08 at 10:35 +0200, Christoph Kobe wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I was wanting to download a CD-Image using bittorrent, but the CD-Image-links on the download page are broken:
> > >
> > > Not Found
> > >
> > > The requested URL /debian-cd/3.1_r5/i386/bt-cd/ was not found on this server.
> > > Apache/2.2.4 (Unix) Server at cdimage.debian.org Port 80
> >
> > Maybe this helps :)
> > http://cdimage.debian.org/zzz
>
> *PLEASE* do not use or distribute this address now!
>
> We need the bandwith ourself for the distribution of the images to the
> mirrors.
>
> Please wait till the announcement is out, it's only for a few hours.

I did not know about the bandwidth.  The address that I posted seemed
very public to me because the public can simply browse the web
directories.  Maybe it is better to block downloads for the public until
the announcement is sent? Anyway, OK, let's not encourage downloads
until the announcement is sent.