Fwd: Vendedors Debians in Mexico.

Hi.

I am interested in selling the Debian official CD in Mexico, you could help me
adding my data to the Debian Vendors Pages?

My information is :

Vendor Name: Joiz.Net
URL of Vendor  www.joiz.net
Whether or not you donate some of the sale to Debian:   Yes
Type of CDs sold (see at the top of page for details): Official Debian CD
Country you are in: Mexico, MX
Do you ship orders overseas ("yes", "no", "some areas" or "within Europe"): Yes
URL of a web page that has information about your Debian CDs :
http://tienda.joiz.net/tienda/catalog/index.php?cPath=2
Email address for sales enquiries : ventas@joiz.net
What architectures your CDs are for. i386 , x64

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Itzcoalt Alvarez Moreno
e-mail: itzcoaltam@joiz.net