Re: Note on debian page translator

Hi Kamil,

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 09:14:32PM +0200, acerion wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could you please pass this message to translator of
> http://www.us.debian.org/intro/about? It's about quality of translation (one
> small suggestion). Message is following:

you forgot to mention the language, so I assume it's Polish. Wojciech, would
you please check this:

> "
> Witam,
>
> Na stronie http://www.us.debian.org/intro/about zauważyłem tekst:
> 'Coraz większy tłum współpracuje w ramach podziękowania...'. Wydaje mi się, że
> (IMHO) 'tłum' to trochę niewłaściwe określenie, o trochę negatywnym
> brzemieniu, jak banda, zgraja. Czy nie lepiej by było użyć słowa 'grupa'?
>
> Pozdrawiam
> "
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Kamil Ignacak

Thanks for your mail. Maybe you want to continue distributing by
proofreading or translating? See http://www.debian.org/devel/website/
for details.

PS: Many translation adapt the footer of each HTML file to contain a
message like this: To report errors/typos in the translation of this
page write an e-mail to debian-l10n-polish... (It's a message in a PO
file.) Maybe ou want to add this, Wojciech?

Jens