CD Vendor list

Hello,
I'm Yves Hoppe from www.iso-home.de and we would like to be on the Debian CD Vendors page. We offer all kind of CDs and DVDs with Open Source Software, also the Official Debian CD-/DVD-Images and weekly snapshots from Testing and Unstable on CD and DVD.

Vendor Name: Lunatec Computer Ltd.
Donate: Yes, 1 Euro per Order of Debian Software
Type of CDs: Official CDs, Developement-Snapshots from Testing and Unstable
Type of DVD: Official, Developement-Snapshots from Testing and Unstable
Country: Germany
Shipping:w ithin Europe
URL of the Shop (where the Debian CDs are): www.iso-home.de
Mail: info@iso-home.de
Architectures: alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, ppc, amd64, sparc