Re: SoC Project "Debian Web Infrastructure Integration: Analysis and Design" RFC

On Sunday 25 March 2007 03:25, Leandro Doctors wrote:
> In a rush, I've just created a blog about my idea. You can see the
> first draft at http://debianwebinfrastructure.blogspot.com

Have you read any of the earlier discussions on this subject in the list
archives for debian-www?

Your description is extremely broad and general and looks to be aiming at
a complete reimplementation of the website and the wiki using a CMS. If
you'd read the earlier discussions, you would know that that has an
extremely low chance of success.

If you have not done so, I really suggest you start by reading the earlier
discussion.

Cheers,
FJP