I put your link, http://www.au.debian.org/News/2005/20051004, on our PR6 site under Web Hosting > Web Hosting South Africa

Hi Debian,

I saw your site, http://www.au.debian.org/News/2005/20051004, on Google under:
Web Hosting > Web Hosting South Africa

I have placed a link to your site in the Web Hosting > Web Hosting South Africa section
of our site.
You can check it out at:
http://www.quickregister.net/partners/web-hosting-web-hosting-south-africa20.html

It says:

Debian - News - Debian Security Hosting Modification

If you link back to us your site will appear
near the top of the directory. You may find linking and banner codes at:
http://www.quickregister.net/linktous.html or just use this code:

(If you have already linked back to us thank you and please disregard this email)

Your link, http://www.au.debian.org/News/2005/20051004 , will eventually be rotated off if you do
not choose to link back to us.

Our site has a PR6 ranking with Google so this should help
you with your search engine rankings and traffic.

We are also starting to promote these specific link
pages through massive article marketing. We have
hired someone full time just to do this.

If you have any other ideas about joint ventures let me know.

Thanks,

Matt
(954) 839 8684

To no longer hear from us simply click once on the link below.
http://www.easyempires.com/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-un.pl?c=735517&p=7783