I did the integrity test and it failed (still under Virtual Machine).

After a while of scanning it said a directory with some music files or so was corrupt.

But how can this be, this is the second ISO I have downloaded from Debian.

Or could it be the virtual machine, that the cd-rom does not work well there?

But I never had problems with for instance Server 2003, that installs great.

(I’m new to Linux, I have SuSe installed and I want to check out Debian.)

Kind regards, Menno