Brazilian Debian Forum

Hello,

We are a brazilian debian forum which provides help in many aspects to brazilian debian users.

After almost 9 months running we implemented a lot of services like wiki, weblogs and a debian cd/dvd mirror (take a look http://www.forumdebian.com.br). Nowadays we have about 1,070 users and i was wondering if we could be added to this page http://www.us.debian.org/support.html as a web site where brazilian users can get help.

Thanks,

Fernando.