References to oldstable 404

Hi,

I'm trying to get hold of some old woody packages. ftp.debian.org doesn't seem to carry them any more, but you're still linking to them if I find a package under oldstable from http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

I suppose you probably want to remove the download links?

Incidentally, any idea where I can get hold of some woody packages from? The ones in security still work but the ones that aren't don't seem to exist anywhere that I can find :-(

Robie.