Re: Debian developers location on world map

Hi Johan,

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 02:48:45PM +0200, Johan Stjernberg wrote:
> On page http://www.debui.vlsm.org/devel/developers.map.jpeg is a map of
> the world and information plotted on the map by Debian.
>
> Would it be possible to use the worldmap without your information, to put
> on a non-commercial page? In such case, could you please forward the map
> to me.

We don't hold the copyright for the image. I'm not sure where to find
exactly that map, but have a look at this page for lots of nice maps:
http://xplanet.sourceforge.net/maps.php

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯