Re: How to update russian-translated pages (of course,i'm not Debian developer...)

[I'm not sure you're subscribed to this list, so I've added a CC to you.]

On Monday 27 March 2006 17:05, qweo wrote:
> Hi all!
> (Sorry for my very bad english,i'm from .ru...)
> Can i update russian-translated pages on a Debian website,if i'm not
> Debian developer? I have sent mail to the Debian russian translation
> coordinators at 2nd Mar.  ,but haven't got any response...

Hi,

you don't need to be a Debian Developer to update Russian pages. The Russian
translation team seems to be a bit understaffed currently, so I think your
help will certainly be appreciated.

> Size of file with  corrections (and small comments) is ~10KB...
> Can anybody with upload-access to Debian site help me to post my
> additionals?

Sure, you can send those files either to this list or to me directly. In
case you'd like to contribute on a more frequent basis, you might consider
to apply for write access to our webpage CVS repository.

Cheers,

--

Tobias

    Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux.