Re: DMOZ

Hi Silvia,

Am Mittwoch, 22. März 2006 21:17 schrieb Silvia Munari:
> Hello,
> I'm the webmaster of the Italian site linked below:
>
> http://www.metaforum.ws/
>
> I've tried several times - since I opened Metaforum.ws, last October - to
> submit my site to DMOZ, but it was never accepted, I don't know why. Also,
> I've no idea whether you are the person who can really help me: your email
> address was the only one I found in DMOZ site.

Never heard about DMOZ (am I the only one who doesn't know this?) but I
googled for it and found http://www.dmoz.org/ - The Open Directory Project.

It seems to be a good site.

> Can you please explain the reason why my site has never been accepted, or
> tell me to whom I can write in order to solve my problem? Thanks a lot.

No, because there is no relation to Debian. I'm not sure whether you know it,
but Debian is one of the most important Linux distributions and is totally
free (see www.debian.org). Maybe DMOZ uses Debian to host it's services and
that's why you find this address, I don't know.

Jens