Re: http://www.debian.de/News/2006/20060316.de.html ist broken

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 09:35:27PM +0100, Jutta Wrage wrote:
> Am 21.03.2006 um 09:04 schrieb Jens Seidel:
> >Nevertheless he also mentioned that Debian pages are now per
> >default English.
> >I can confirm this and doubt that it's a problem with a languages
> >setting
> >since it worked in the past. Was there any change on the server
> >recently or
> >may this be caused by the simple build error?
>
> The link points to page_name and not to page_name.de.html So, if the

Yes, of course, that's how content negotation work.

> translation is not build, the news link from main page goes to
> english version. The main page is build first and at that time the
> source file for the news is found but nothing will now about the
> build error later.

Right, but not only the mentioned page is displayed English but all
pages, even the start page http://www.de.debian.org/!
I can still explicitely open a .de.html file.

> If a page is not new, the old version will be there still.

But it doesn't happen.

> BTW: The de-lu in content negotiation should not be a problem.

So it's a konqueror bug!? OK, I will report it soon ...

Jens