Re: http://www.debian.de/News/2006/20060316.de.html ist broken

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 09:04:43AM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
> [English version below, please read it!]
>
> Am Montag, 20. März 2006 23:32 schrieb Daniel 'DaB.' Baur:
> > Außerdem führt das Klicken auf "Debian
> > betrachtet GNU FDL bedingt als frei" (Hauptseite) auf die englische
> > Versione, statt's auf die Deutsche.
>
> In der Tat. Dies stelle ich auch gerade fest. Was ist da bloß los?
> Überprüfe man deine Browsereinstellungen, obwohl ich das selbe Problem jetzt
> habe.
>
> Nevertheless he also mentioned that Debian pages are now per default English.
> I can confirm this and doubt that it's a problem with a languages setting
> since it worked in the past. Was there any change on the server recently or
> may this be caused by the simple build error?

That's really funny: Only http://www.de.debian.org is affected, the us, nl, fr
and uk mirror work as expected. After reading http://www.uk.debian.org/intro/cn again
(never thought it might be necessary) I noticed that content negotation
works even on the de mirror well (tested with lynx and firefox). But my
default browser konqueror (3.5.1) shows still English pages per default, but
only for one mirror. I'm confused ...

Maybe it's related to the de-lu locale which differes from the requested de?
Compare:

$ HEAD -H "Accept-Language: de" http://www.de.debian.org
200 OK
Connection: close