Re: Mass editing and xhtml vs. HTML

On Sunday 19 March 2006 20:27, Jutta Wrage wrote:
> I think all languages should have the same markup beside a few
> language specific things.

You're dealing with people here with different levels of experience in
wml/html. You can hope for this situation, but I doubt you'll be able to
force it. Translators after all have their own preferences.

Doing mass changes over multiple languages IMO will _always_ demand a
check of the individual files (or at least the diffs).

The other option is to only make the change in the English version and
just let translators be responsible for implementing it for their
language.