Re: Debian Packages web page links do not work

El lunes, 13 de marzo de 2006 22:57, Morris, Kevin R. escribió:
> Dear Sirs;
>
> On the web page url:  http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages#view, there
> are links for viewing the packages: http://packages.debian.org/stable/
> for example for the stable packages.  These do not work..
>
> I am trying to download libc.so.6 from GLIBC_2.3 but am unable to locate
> them elsewhere.
>
> Might you be able to help me with this?

	Hello, Kevin. packages.debian.org was down during the past month, and an
alternative service was raised. You can almost get the same information in
http://pdo.debian.net. It is not completely up to date (it is lagging a week
or so) but will provide you with the basic information you need (e.g.
http://pdo.debian.net/libc6).

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Hey, Mom, I saw a bunch of products on TV that I didn't know existed,
 but I desperately need!