Re: dr marat petrova

[ Hmmm, this is very strange, but we should answer people, right? :) ]

On 03/12/2006 01:46 AM, Michael Lepke wrote:
> Hallo,

	Hello Michael!

> I'm michael lepke. I've received a Mail from Dr. Marat Petrova.

	I'm Felipe and I'm one of the person that is subscribed to
debian-www maillist, we work together to maintain the [1]Debian
website.

1.http://www.debian.org

> I've got a few questions: Do you know this person personally ?

	Hmmm... no... probably because the person does not exist. :)

> Did you receive a message called "Hello friend" ?

	Yes.

> Why ,obviesly, did receive more people this message ?

	Because it is SPAM/scam, take a look at [2]this [3]info.

2.http://www.joewein.net/419/emails/2006-01/12/index.htm
3.http://www.joewein.net/419/emails/2006-01/12/427856.22.htm

> And why is this message online to see ?

	Because we are a maillist and all messages are archived.

> If you search for "dr marat petrova", you can find this message!

	Unfortunately yes, and it is the first hit.

> I'm looking forward for your soon respons.
> Thank you very much
> Best Regards
> Michael Lepke

	You are very welcome, hope it helps.