Re: my home page

Hi John!

* John Bennetto <lenin@powerup.com.au> [060308 00:01]:
> My computers home page has disappeared and replaced with apache debian..I
> have never heard of it and I want my home page back and this one to go.
> Please advise asap

Don't worry.  This just means, that your webspace provider is using
Debian on his servers as operating system, recently changed something on
the machine and probaly forgot to add your website back.

I'm sorry, but we can't do anything about that, please get in contact
with your provider who is the only one who can help you.

If you would like to learn more about Debian and it's philosophy feel
free to read <http://www.debian.org/intro/about>.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--