Doubts

I´m a mexican student of Mexico City, my knowledge is
limited to the Fedora´s user manual v.1.

And my first question: are the instalation commands in
Debian are the same in the Red Hat Fedora 1 ?.

And what´s the diference between Red Hat Fedora and
Debian distributions?

If my processor is 800Mhz and Ram 256, which Debian
distributions is the best for me or which
distributions if my use is mainly Media?

Finally where can I find a mirrow or a FTP server to
download your hinted Debian version?

Thank ´U very much.

Marco Alducin

Correo Yahoo!