Who's using Debian?

1. Electronics Engineering Polytechnic Institute of Surabaya, Institut
Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya, Indonesia

2. Education

3. http://www.eepis-its.edu

4. We use Debian for our all internet server like mail, web, dns,
fileserver, proxy, dhcp-vlan server, NOC, mirror and etc. We have 10
servers that use Debian Sarge and 1 Debian SID. For education purpose we
use Debian for PCs at labs. Almost all subjects use Debian for operating
system.

we have official mirror http://kebo.vlsm.org that use Debian SID, so with
this internal mirror we can update easily and smooth

contact : admin@eepis-its.edu

This email was sent using EEPIS-Webmail.
http://webmail.eepis-its.edu/