Hard to find md5sums from net install page

I've just downloaded the network installation disk from:

  http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/

I had some problems in getting the installer to boot. I went back to the
page above to try and find the md5sum for the iso. It took me quite a
bit of searching to find it. Would it be possible to include the md5sum
for each image near the download link, or link the MD5SUMS page on the
download pages?

This information is obviously of interest to most people visiting these
pages.

Thanks

--
Ben Parkins