Reviving translation (navbar not translated)

Hi,

I just updated the index.wml and the esperanto page now shows.  But
navbar and menus are all in english.

I've been looking through the list, but I cannot find references on how
to do it.  The old method is not working anymore.  I also read
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating again but that didn't
help.  (I also tried update-po).

What should I do?  po/templates.eo.po is ok, as far as I know.

Thanks, Eduardo.

PS: By the way, should I file a bug report on the documentation?  The
document mentions things like
webwml/language/international/language/translator.db.pl that seemed to
have been changed/erased.