Re: outdated links on http://www.us.debian.org/doc/

(Moving this thread to d-www where this is more on-topic.)

On Wednesday 04 January 2006 20:58, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
> I was reading http://www.us.debian.org/doc/ and found a link to
> "Installation guide for Debian 2.2" (at the end of the page). I am
> thinking with sarge release this is somewhat outdated and might send
> wrong hints to the end user browsing the website. I think this link
> should be removed. Any ideas?

Yes, I agree. Although the link does contain some nice information, most
of it is clearly obsolete.

I'd like to propose deleting the entire line, unless ppl feel linking to
the Installation Howto [1] (which is part of the Installation Guide)
instead would be useful.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apa.html