Re: Who is actively porting the Debian architectures?

On Tuesday 26 December 2006 08:32, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 25, 2006 at 11:40:02PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> > We received a BR that the list of porters for PowerPC on the
> > Organization webpage [1] was outdated. However, this seems to be true
> > for most ports.
> >
> > Please reply to debian-www@lists.debian.org with an updated list of
> > active porters for your port after discussing changes on your port
> > list.
>
> BTW, i wonder about not only adding but removing folk. The PowerPC
> porter list has for example Hartmut, which i don't have seen (at all)
> since 2000 or so. Anyone know about the whereabout of Hartmut Koptein ?
> I also wonder if Dan and Martin/Joey still consider themselves as
> active PowerPC porters.

The currently active porters are the best judge of that. Please discuss on
the d-powerpc list and mail the desired changes to the d-www list.
I made no suggestions for that as I just don't know most of the people
involved.

> BTW, Maybe we should have some emeritus page or whatever, where we also
> list people who have been active in important parts of debian in the
> past, but for whatever reason left, or moved to other responsabilities.
> Just removing these folks from the porter page also somehow feels
> wrong.

I'd suggest to use the port page for that:
http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/