Re: New page: how to contribute to Debian (comments?)

On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 09:32:31PM +0900, victory wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:45:36 +0100
> Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> wrote
>
> > I've applied the changes. They should be available in the next run.
>
> one typo (alioth.debian.rog) and markups

Good catch and shame on Javier for not using XHTML per default!

Please commit this yourself.

I fear you have not yet write access, right? Just contact Joey again,
he should really be able to add you in less than two minutes (especially
as your request was already confirmed) ...

Jens