Who's using Debian?

Hi all on list.

As mentioned on the http://www.debian.org/users/ page, I'm emailing my
submission. I hope you may be able to consider my company for listing
as Debian users. To answer your questions:

1 - Name of organisation: David and Joe Ltd, Scotland
2 - Org type: commercial
3 - Home page: http://www.davidandjoe.com
4 - How we use Debian:

Debian runs our flagship dating website and a number of our other
projects. We use Debian for mailservers (with Postfix) and web serving
(Apache). We use Debian because is easy to administer - while staying
stable and most importantly: secure. Debian remains stable even in our
busy periods of around 2,500 concurrent website visitors.

Joseph Hill
David and Joe Ltd