Re: New page: how to contribute to Debian (comments?)

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 12:37:55AM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> I've written a page titled "How can you help Debian?" which tries to describe
> the different things a user, an experienced developer, a sysadmin, etc. can
> do to help with the Debian project. It includes link to other sections of the
> site and I believe could be a good candidate to inclusion under intro/ and,
> even, in the main menu.

Any more opinions (for and against) this change before I introduce it.
To summarise the plan brewing in my head:

- The new page (the one I sent + fixes) would go into intro/helping
  (that page would have a pointer to /devel/join)

- The "Help Debian" link in the main menu would be changed to point to that
  instead of /devel/join

- The "devel/join/index" would be change from "How can you help" to
  "How can you join" and the contents redundant with the "Help" page
  would be removed

Waiting for comments...

Regards

Javier