Review of the spanish vendors list (some are out of business)

I've reviewed the Spanish vendors list:

- Atilon Inet SL - DNS does not answer

- Ciberdroide - front page states it is out of business

- COMPU QUICK S.L. Informática Profesional - domain seems to have been
  "parked" by an unrelated entity

- Frikibytes.com - redirects to a parked domain
  (http://www.directnicparking.com/)

- Luatec - DNS does not answer

- Novochip - still in business and the URL is valid. It does not mention
  (in the web pages in Spanish) that it does handle donations for Debian,
  however. There is no mention to the e-mail address we provide in their
  webpages though.

- Nuteca - still in business although they redirect users to
  http://www.compralinux.com/ ('buylinux' in spanish). Consequently, their
  e-mail address seems to have changed to ventas@compralinux.com (based on
  the information at http://www.compralinux.com/contacto/)

- OpenCD - Seems to be out of business, webpage works but just says "Welcome
  on terminator.ows.es"

If no-one disagress I will update the vendor list in the CVS to remove the
sites that are not answering and will, in any case, send a mail to the e-mail
addresses we had (giving them a chance to answer back).

I will also contact through e-mail the ones still in business to try to clear
up the data we provide and make sure it is current.

¿OK?

Regards

Javier