Re: Links in lists archive don't work

reopen 393551
thanks

The issue you reported has already been reported as
http://bugs.debian.org/393551 on the listarchives pseudo-packages.
By the way, the correct way to reach listarchives people is
listarchives@d.o (they are in CC) as indicated in the bottom of
http://lists.debian.org/search.html

#393551 has been fixed only for the recent archives: the ones before
June 2006 still return bad links :
http://lists.debian.org//org/lists.debian.org/www/debian-isp/2006/debian-isp-200604/msg00097.html

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 10:37:06AM +0100, Andreas Vent-Schmidt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> there is a problem with the Debian lists archive: when searching for a
> topic on (http://lists.debian.org/search.html), some of the links on
> the result page don't work.
>
> I've done the following:
>
> - opened http://lists.debian.org/search.html
> - filled in the form with some values
>   (search term: "RBL", list to search: "isp", Date filter: selected
>   all from top until "Jan to Mar 2005"
> - clicked on "search" button
> - I've got a page with approx. 100 result entries
>
> Now, when clicking onto some of them, the link is broken and a "404 -
> not found" error shows up.
>
> The problem is only there for some entries - most of them work
> perfectly. For instance, the list article "Re: OT: sorbs blacklisting
> scam" will not link properly. The URL shown in the status bar on
> mouseOver is:
>
> http://lists.debian.org//org/lists.debian.org/www/debian-isp/2006/debian-isp-200604/msg00097.html
>
> but the final URL in the address field (after building the error page)
> is "http://lists.debian.org//org/04/msg00097.html"; (because of
> mod_rewrite, I guess).
>
> Well, maybe you're interested in fixing that.

Regards,

--
Simon Paillard