Re: Re: New Debian Site

Mathieu Stumpf wrote:
> I've worked on some new design for the debian website, tell me what you think
> about, which once you like the most (if any), what's good/bad, I'll take the
> best, and make a css with it.

They look so totally different form the current form - they probably
won't reach many seconds.

I believ it would be more helpful to determine the parts on the
current layout that need improvement and develop a better layout for
these instead of overhauling the entire start page.

Also, please keep in mind that the start page is only one page and
that there are several more pages with a quite different look.

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.   Paul Erdös