Website problem relating to sidebar link for bug reports

Hi,

 after trying to search for  bugs related to a recent unstable linux-image
package this evening I recieved the following webpage message ( sorry url not
avail), after following the sidebar link "Bug Reports" (under "Support")

" Debian Bug report logs: package linux-image in unstable

No maintainer for linux-image. Please do not report new bugs against this
package.

There is no record of the linux-image package, and no bugs have been filed
against it.

See the archived reports " .....etc.

I emailed owner@bugs.debian.org  to report this with exasperation, BUT, then
found I could access bug reports via the "Debian Package" link, although with
more work.

Please find below my follow-up message to him, that may help to find any link
error.

Contact me if you need more info as I can replicate it.

jao@f2s.com