Who's using Debian?

Hi,

1) Redational Office of University Website, University of Milan-Bicocca,
Italy
2) Educational
3) -
4) We have one server (Pentium III 500mhz, 128MB) running Debian Sarge;
we use it as intranet web server (apache/mysql/php), ticket server
(OTRS) and for schedulated mail backup/analys/removal (using softwares
programmed by ourselves). We chose Debian for stability, lightness,
mantenance simplicity and for it is cost-free.

Greetings
--
Marco S. Nobile && Stefano Gerosa

Redazione Web di Ateneo
Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca