Permission request for quoting disclaimer

Dear Sirs,

I'm one of the admins of a public forum (present at: http://www.goldenplanetforum.com) and recently we've been facing the need to write a suitable disclaimer regarding the topics and posts that are placed in our forum.

After some search we came across your disclaimer which goes exactly in the just measure to the point we feel is most suitable in our case.