Problem in viewing postings in list archives after a search

Hello,
after searching several debian list archives using a keyword and having
collected the tiles of the postings, I click on the posting tile to view the
full content of it and I get the response:

Not Found
The requested URL //srv/-srv07/msg00006.html was not found on this server.

So I cannot read the full posting content unless I search via Google.
I have used Konqueror and Firefox in debian sarge

Dimitris