Updating debian.org

In my humble opinion the debian.org website could use some updating. e.g.

Reevaluate current corporate communications (logo, colors etc.)
-Do they have the desired effect?
-Can they be improved?
-What is the status of the official Debian logo?
-What do we want achieve with Debian. / What are our goals?
-Which role plays communication to achieve these goals?

Maintenance
-Check for dead links,
-Clean up the documentation page

I have experience in leading a small (5-10) communication team to adjust professional websites. And I would love to help with debian.org