Book title: Descobrindo o Linux (Discovering Linux)
Author: João Eriberto Mota Filho
Release: 2006
Language: Brazilian Portuguese
Publisher: Novatec Editora
Email: novatec@novateceditora.com.br

This book is divided in four parts: basic concepts, management of the GNU/Linux, advanced system administration and operations. Each chapter was elaborated to explain in depth the operational system features. The initial chapters explains the structure of the GNU/Linux. These chapters will help the reader to understand as the system uses basic resources as processing and memory. Detailed analyses about main filesystems as Ext2, Ext3 and ReiserFS will support the user to make the correct choice, in accordance with its necessities. Graphs spread into the book shows referring aspects about the performance of the system. This book is destined the colleges student and persons desire to learn the GNU/Linux in depth. This book uses Debian Sarge.

In Brazilian Portuguese:

Título do livro: Descobrindo o Linux